Thursday, January 3, 2013

What and how for the 7 days?

After getting my conference schedule, it left me with more days for jalan2 (yeay!)

Anybody wants to guide or make plan for me?

Here's what I have:
27/1/13: Phoenix Park. Tutorial session starts at 4pm.
28/1/13: Phoenix Park. Full day conferencing.
29/1/13: should I check out or stay another night?
30/1/13: no plan yet
31/1/13: no plan yet
1/2/13: Morning: maybe enjoying Seoul and take flight back at 530pm at ICN.

For those who have experienced Phoenix Park or any ski resort in South Korea, do u think we should stay longer in Phoenix Park or go away and spend more time enjoying another place?

And with 2 full days and 2 half days after Phoenix Park, anybody wants to suggest a must-go place?

Please contact me khadijahwmg - at - gmail - dot - com if you want to offer making customized travel plan for me or being my tourist guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment