Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Korea/winter travel essentials to be given away / sold!

Update February 2014: All items are not available anymore. ^_^

However, I advise muslims to get this book from KTO Kuala Lumpur, Wisma Han Seng:




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My old post, and now all these are not available anymore ;-)

If you are travelling to Korea and want these T-money, brochures and maps for free
or you are going to a cold place and want these unused / worn-only-once-or-twice-for-trying winterwear sold for a lot less then the retail price

so please feel free to browse this collection
Korea-09_Tobegivenawayorsold
and contact me khadijahwmg - at - gmail.com

About the winter wear in this album
They were bought and tried for just a few minutes. They were bought to Korea during my trip, but were not worn (except those stated otherwise).

Want to save more money? If you don't mind wearing used items, the down jackets, gloves, and waterproof pants that I really did wear during the trip - I can sell them for RM10 each. The original price of each of them  was around RM30. They are all washed clean now :-) Pictures can be sent to email upon request, because I haven't taken pics of them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment